Thursday, May 22, 2008

Have you heard of 3 Word Wednesday?

This is a magical concept. A blogger from threewordwednesday.wordpress.com throws out three apparently unrelated words and challenges the world to put them into some type of form that makes sense.
I thought, "I can do that!"
So, here is my first attempt at this type of creative writing. I'll try to keep this up and have it posted by Thursday morns. I've added a link on the right to any who are curious.
This weeks words are:
* Delayed
* Edge
* Focus
I have been delayed from the path I would like to take. My purpose seems to have lost it’s focus. But life has a habit of throwing you unexpected curve balls. Startlingly, suddenly, it all snaps back; your purpose, your goals, your soul.
You can see the edge of the world quite sharply, and that’s OK.

No comments: