Monday, June 16, 2008

Doin' the Limbo, man...

I've been depressed and not wanting to write at all. It's due to a lack of any action happening on the homefront.
It's like being dressed up and no where to go. The house sits vacant, clean, ready to be filled with a family. We sit in our travel trailer in the back. Give us a sign! We'll be out the gates and gone!
When we put the house up for rent 4 weeks ago, it looked pretty good. Not many rentals in our price, we had lots of extras thrown in. Today, the rental market is swamped! Where did they all come from?
It seems that whenever I make a decision to do something, everyone else has the great idea, too. When I was thinking of selling the house... guess what? The market dropped overnight. This seems to have happened all my life.
I just want to get on the road and moved!

No comments: